First class opportunities for practice-based further learning. Soldering, adhesive and substrate technologies lie at the heart of the Technology Days.
Here’s what you can expect
This new knowledge sharing platform will take place over three days and will be devoted to the mounting and connecting of components and assemblies. It’s a chance to learn more about the latest advances in materials and technologies, potential problems and their solutions and to find out more about what particular applications require in terms of quality and reliability.
The Technology Days are organised as follows:
- Tech Day 1: Soldering Technologies
- Tech Day 2: Substrate Technologies
- Tech Day 3: Adhesives Technologies
- One day – one topic
- Practical first-hand know-how
- Immediately applicable in your daily work
Excellent event, interesting topics, and high-quality speakers