Here you find all information on the preparation of your participation at SMTconnect 2019.
|13 March 2019||Booking room contingent, headquarter hotel Nuremberg|
|4 April 2019||Deadline submission handouts|
|4 April 2019||Deadline ordering additional technical equipment|
|4 April 2019||Deadline early-bird prices|
|8 April 2019||Deadline online registration|
|7 - 9 May 2019||SMTconnect Technology Days 2019|
|7 May 2019||Technology Days Welcome Session (German language)|
|7 May 2019||SMTconnect Welcome Party|
Each participant receives a copy of the handout as a bound b/w printout as well as in a colored digital format. A sufficient number of these copies will be produced by Mesago and serves as a basis and reference for participants.
When submitting please note following:
- For the production of your copies, we need your handout as an open pdf file (max. 10 MB).
- Please bear in mind that a handout that is delayed, cannot be produced by us. In this case, the seminar/special session facilitator is responsible for the duplication.
- The submitted handout will be forwarded to the print shop without further corrections of formatting or spelling mistakes.
Attention: Product presentations of any kind are not permitted. In line with this, your handout should be prepared in a neutral way.
Please submit your handout by 4 April 2019 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar (3 h): max. 80 pages DIN A4, max. two slides each page
Seminar (1.5 h): max. 50 pages DIN A4, max. two slides each page
Special Session (25 min): max. 20 pages DIN A4, max. two slides each page
- Page numbers: consecutive page numbers
- Margins: left side: 3.0 cm for spiral binding
- Structure: using decimal system
- Pictures and graphics: embedded in the document, sufficient contrast because of b/w printout
- Background: no colored backgrounds
- Front cover: produced by Mesago
We recommend inserting all slides of your presentation into the handout, as participants often take notes directly on the documents.You may use our presentation template.
As the author you confirm that only licensed software has been used to prepare your handout and therefore release Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH from any damage claims by third parties.
Presentation on site
We strive to guarantee high quality seminars and special sessions. Therefore please note that your presentation is designed as training only and that product presentations as well as marketing messages are not permitted.
- Seminar (3 h): The duration of your seminar is 3 hours including a 30 minutes coffee-break. Please calculate at least 15 – 20 minutes for questions and discussions.
- Seminar (1.5 h): The duration of your seminar is 1.5 hours. Please calculate at least 15 – 20 minutes for questions and discussions
- Special Session (25 min): 20 minutes presentation time and 5 minutes for questions and answers are scheduled for the special session.
You will receive an email with registration information. In the course of your registration, you can also sign in for further seminars and special sessions and the Welcome Party.
Please note that the online registration is compulsory, even if you only confirm your participation as a speaker.
Please register for your lecture by 8 April 2019 at the latest.
As a speaker you will receive the following benefits:
- Participation in all seminars and special sessions at your presentation day
- 60% discount at your participation in further seminars and special sessions of the Technology Days
- Participation in the Technology Days Welcome Session (German language) and the SMTconnect
- Welcome Party on 7 May 2019
- Blocked hotel rooms in the headquarter hotel (Booking as long as stocks last, by 13 March 2019)
- Parking ticket (as long as stock lasts)
- Lunch and coffee break at the days booked
- Entry to the SMTconnect exhibition on all three days
- Advertising material
Since the participants receive the information on the lectures and speakers, they plan their participation in accordance. You are therefore expected to hold your presentation in person.
In case you are not able to hold your lecture in person we urge you to find an alternative speaker who can act as your substitute. Please inform the organizer, Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH, immediately via e-mail to email@example.com about any changes.
Please ensure that we have the contact data of the co-speakers mentioned in the abstract. They will receive the above mentioned benefits, too. Your co-speakers will receive an email with the relevant registration information. The registration has to be made by 8 April 2019.
Let your business contacts know about your presentation at SMTconnect 2019.
We offer a wide range of promotional material free of charge:
- SMTconnect Technology Days Program
Flyer, EN: available from mid-February 2019 in pdf version
- Visitor information
Flyer, EN: available from March 2019 in print or pdf version
Format DIN A1
- E-mail signature and event logo
Available for download (signatures, logos)
To order your promotional material, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.