You are an expert in the field of assembly and interconnection technologies and would like to inspire a highly qualified audience with an application-oriented seminar? Submit your abstract.
Call for Papers
As an initiator and expert in your field, pass on your practical knowledge on one of the following topics of assembly and interconnection technologies in German or English:
Send us your abstract until 20 November 2019
Topic 1: Soldering
- Soldering processes
Topic 2: Quality assurance
- Inline inspection
- Process validation
Topic 3: Electronic systems for electrical and autonomous driving
- Car-to-X communication
- Duration: 1 hour sound, application-oriented knowledge
- Practical examples
- Innovative solutions
- Several companies/speakers possible
German and English
- Title of contribution
- The use of our abstract template is compulsorily required
- Assignment to an assembly and interconnection technologies topic (soldering, quality assurance, electronic systems for electric and autonomous driving)
- Information on content, learning objectives and target group
- List of all participating authors or co-referees
- Short biographies of all participating authors or co-referees for the online program (each max. 500 characters incl. spaces)
- Short description for the online program (max. 1,000 characters incl. spaces)
By submitting your abstract you commit yourself to hold your presentation within 5 – 7 May 2020 as outlined in the program. Furthermore, you agree to prepare a handout for the participants in electronic form according to our specifications and to submit it on time for the production.
Travel and accommodation are at the speaker’s or his company’s expense.
All abstracts submitted in full and on time will be submitted to the committee for selection. Deadline: 20 November 2019.
The selection criteria include: content, topicality and relevance for the topic days.
Once the Call for Papers has passed, you will be advised of the Committee’s decision.
Product and promotional presentations are not permitted.